Neil Fingleton

Game Of Thrones’ Star Neil Fingleton Dies At 36
Game Of Thrones’ Star Neil Fingleton Dies At 36

... special gift, it’s unique.”. “I’ve never had any problems with my height. The thing people have to understand is being exceptionally tall is not a disease – it’s just a genetic thing.”. On the Guinness Book of World Records website Neil is quoted as saying: “My height really took off when I reached 11 and was touching 7 ft. By the time I was 16 I was 7 ft 5 in and stopped growing at 18 when I was 7 ft 7.56 in.”. “I have never been self conscious about my height. I am more conscious of going bald so that should tell you.”. “I never let my height play a negative part in my life. I always do what I want, some tall people may be restricted as they are constantly stared at or people ask the same questions over and over.”. “This is the only bad thing about being tall – the stupid remarks and questions. Other than that, being tall is great.”. Tributes ...

No comments:

Post a Comment